Thursday, February 7, 2008

Answers...

My friend Lacy had this on her blog and it looked kinda fun...plus I have been having bloggers block so this was an easy way to post something without having to get creative on my own.

10 Years Ago: I was 13. My littlest brother was a four years old and SO cute. I was starting my second year of junior high (8th grade) and I had my first kiss that summer. I also got to go to my first youth conference. I went down to my best friend Anna's Dad's house in New Mexico for a week.

Snacks I enjoy: french fries, cheezits, chocolate teddy grahams, mud pie ice cream, melons, reeses cups, chocolate cake with white icing, the rootbeer at brick oven (I don't really like pizza but I'll go there anytime for that vanilla-ey root beer!).

5 Things on My To Do List: 1. pay off my dentist bill 2. buy a new hair straightener 3. clean up the bedroom 4. try wearing my hair wavy 5. put up the new shelf I bought for the bathroom.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire: buy TWO new cars, take my friends and family on a shopping spree, buy a new car and house for all my family, give tons to the perpetual education fund and in fast offerings for the poor, travel to Greece, Israel, all over Europe, pay for all of law school, get a great pair of boots, a new TV, and great furniture for my home.

3 Bad Habits I have: 1. consistently being 2-5 minutes late for work 2. biting my nails 3. eating nothing but sweets all day and then feeling sick all night (just ask Mitch-sometimes I have a problem eating real food, especially if theres candy around).

5 Places I have lived: 1. Kansas City, Misssouri (I was born there- I don't know if that counts) 2. Olathe, Kansas 3. Manhattan, Kansas 4. Riviera Apts.- Provo, UT 5. Flinders Apt.- Provo, UT (currently).

Jobs I have Had: Mr. Goodcents, Dry Cleaners, All Golf, Hy-Vee Floral, Greenhouse, City of Olathe Horticulture Dept, BYU Hist 202 TA, BYU research assistant, ATLAS Communications, Foundations Insurance/Fortress National, American Family Insurance.

Things people don't know about me: I have a crazy fascination with sharks. I'm terrified of the ocean but I love the beach. Corrina Corrina's probably my favorite movie of all time. I had to take speech class in elementary school because I had a hard time saying my R's and L's, sometimes it's still an issue and I have to really concentrate when I say certain words.
I wish I could sew, that way when I found really cute clothes that weren't in my size I could just take them home and make them work.


I tag: anyone else who's experiencing bloggers block (and Natalie... feel free to post some more adorable pictures of Amelia when you do this post :o)

1 comments:

Lacy said...

Emilie- I was such a joy reading about you. I love it. I am glad you decided to answer the questions too. By way I saw your post about the german chocolate dessert and I was so jealous. I really do have to try it. How are things going? How is work? Anyway thanks for sharing who you are!