Monday, February 11, 2008

What did you just say?...

Last night Mitch and I we're talking and in the middle of my sentence he stopped me and asked "what did you just say?" I repeated myself and he kindly said, "I don't think that's a word."
Sure enough, supposebly is not a word. Supposedly is. Thank you Mitch! Sometimes I think my brain forgets I'm educated.

7 comments:

HANSEN/ PORTER wedding said...

ya know I do that kind of stuff all the time. I'll write a sentence and then look back and think "man, do I really have a college education. I just made a ton of mistakes".

melody said...

Ha! Reading through my journals, I always see so many errors. I think it would be fun to edit my journals someday - and it might be good for my posterity's sake!

Lauren Jayne said...

Reminds me of the other day when I used the phrase "butt gusting." You win some you lose some I guess!

Morgan said...

HA! I say that word all the time...no wonder I get weird looks from people...why did I go to extra school again???

Anonymous said...

Hey Emilie- it's april from the ward. i found your blog! now we can be blogging buddies! jimmerandapril.blogspot.com

Emilie May said...

don't worry. aubry says supposebly all the time. and chester drawers. ask her about it. funny stuff.

Jennifer said...

That is SO funny! One of my pet peeves ... when people say that word and "Fustrated" ... there is another"R" in that word! LOL

It was so nice to see you and Mitch yesterday! And I do LOVE the hair!! It looks fabulous on you!