I stole this German Chocolate Trifle recipe from a friend's sister's blog. She went to culinary school so you should definitely check out some of her recipes (go here: Emily's Experiments).
This dessert in particular was amazing. I just bought the trifle dish a few days ago so it was fun to use it. Here's what my version looked like.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Yum...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hooray! I am so glad you made that delicious-looking trifle. Yours looks beautiful and I will tell Em to check it out! Looks like you two need a little help finishing that off...
Hooray! I am so glad you made that delicious-looking trifle. Yours looks beautiful and I will tell Em to check it out! Looks like you two need a little help finishing that off...
EM how very British of you!!! I love your trifle bowl....we've had many of those in our house mostly because each of us kids took turns breaking one at one time or another!
Her blog makes me very happy and very excited to try some of her dishes myself!!! I will definitely have to put a link to it on my page.
I'm not 100% sure yet, but I have the pics and it will be done by this Saturday. I'm so scared and so excited at the same time!!! I just want to do it and then suprise everyone.
Post a Comment