My friend Sarah's little girl (the most darling 16 month old, Madison) tagged me and the list actually was pretty fun to go through. Enjoy:
A- Attached or single: attached, anyone who's seen Mitch and I together knows I can't get enough of him.
B- Best Friend: Mitch (duh), Lauren, Miriam, Sarah W., Anna, Courtney...
C- Cake or Pie: definitely cake, preferrably chocolate.
D- Day of choice: Saturday- no work and Mitch get's to take a break from his homework.
E- Essential Item: chapstick! I have hiding places all over our apartment for it just so I never run out or have to go too far to find some. It's sad.
F- Favorite Color: green, usually olive-ish.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither, they hurt my teeth.
H- Hometown: Olathe, Kansas. Although I've been in Provo for a few years now and Mitch and I definitely call it home.
Indulgence(s): ice cream. I could be stuffed and still make room for ice cream, always.
J- January or July: July, I love the heat.
K- Kids? not yet, although I'm starting to feel the mommy inside me really coming out lately, every time I see a pregnant woman or a baby I just wish it was me.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: my family, Mitch, the Dokos', the Peterson's, the Kehr's, I couldn't live without any of them.
M- Marriage Date: 06-09-06
N- Number of Siblings: 3 (an older sister and two younger brothers).
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, except I hate peeling them.
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, I'm a wuss.
Q- Quote(s): "Hot fudge sundaaaeeeeee....."
R- Reason To Smile: I've never been happier in my life.
S- Season: fall, I love cardigan weather and seeing the leaves change.
T- Tag Three: Lauren, Melody, Liz ... I mean, if you want.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've never had stitches, I know that's sort of dumb but I'm proud of it.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm a big meat eater! Steak, pork, chicken... I love it all.
W- Worst Habit: lately I'm super forgetful, it doesn't matter what it is, if I don't write it down, it's like it never happened.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: my toe was x-rayed once, it was broken.
Y- Your Favorite Food: baked potatoes.
Z- Zodiac: I'm definitely a Leo.

2 comments:
You're so cute. I love you. I think it's funny that you like the heat in July, but your favorite season is fall so you can wear a cardigan :) And that's awesome that you've never had stiches. I've had them twice.
I did it like a good girl. Oh and I think one of my answers was REALLY funny. You'll know which one and whom I am talking about when you read it!! I'm so excited to see you tonight even though I have to work out while I do!
Post a Comment