Monday, September 3, 2007

My favorite face...



There are a million reasons why I love Mitch, but one of my favorites is his face.
Mitch makes the funniest, most random faces I have ever seen. No matter what
the occasion, he is always ready for a goofy grin, blank stare, or whatever else
comes to his mind. The best part is, these aren't faces that just come out when
we're taking pictures, this is every day. I couldn't live without it! Mitch knows
me so well and always knows how to make me laugh. Even when I don't feel like
it, he can always cheer me up and make me smile, even if its with one of these
goofy faces.

6 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

The middle one is def. my favorite! I can just hear him saying "duh Happy Birthday!" with that look on his face.

Wiseguys said...

Okay, so first, Mitch is really funny and I love his faces. Second, Amelia is DANG cute, you are a very lucky aunt. I love the hair. Third, I think it's great that you post pictures of your canker sores on your blog. I mean really, I'm glad you aren't holding anything back :)

melody said...

Great post! I love the pics. About conference weekend, that sounds great to me. Let's plan on doing it Saturday at six with whoever can. I will call the Lindseys, hopefully they are down. Does meeting at my house work?

melody said...

Great, thanks for getting a hold of everyone! I am so glad this will actually come to pass. I'll call and give you directions soon. Fun!

Anonymous said...

he is adorable!
ann

Anonymous said...

Hi It's Rachel again. That is so Mitch, I love the one where he is in the little storage room behind you. That is so funny.