Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our Poor Malibu...

So for the second time in less than a week our car hasn't started. Of course the first time we had it towed to the shop and when the technicians finally had a chance to look at it, it started right up. That was frustrating enough. They told us that they couldn't locate the problem if the problem wasn't happening so after paying the tow fee we took it home, hoping there would be no more problems, at least not for a few more months. Sadly today it happened all over again. Luckily, the technician was willing to come to our house to look at it so we didn't have to have it towed again (Honest-1 Auto has been great, cheesy name I know, but excellent service so far). He looked at it for about 45 minutes and was able to determine all the things that weren't the problem but as soon as he thought he figured it out and was running the final test it started right up. Now usually I always want my car to start but not today. So once again we're carless, asking for rides, and feeling like we're in junior high all over again. They're keeping it overnight to see if they can get it NOT to start in order to find the problem. So for once keep your fingers crossed that our car won't start tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

Poor baby Malibu, she (I've dubbed it a female car) needs to start working! Just let me know if you want me to take you guys to work on my scooter okay!

Wendy said...

So I've realized when problems like this happen that I don't like being an adult!! I'd rather have my mom or dad handle the problem...too bad we have to grow up!! I'm sorry about the extra stress!!