Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yard Sale Finds...

This morning on the way to take Mitch to work we saw a huge yard sale off 900 East. Even though we only had about 3 minutes to spare we stopped by to look around and learned that all the profits were going to a young girl with diabetes. As you know Mitch and I are currently trying to get rid of stuff, not trying to accumulate more. But sometimes you just can't help it, especially when it's going to a good cause...right?

Here's are loot:













Now I just need a dresser to put this on!

6 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

sweet! i scored some goodies today at DI too! i've started collecting white glass pieces like the one you got & the vases too-milk glassy...and i got the coolest vintage oil cloth tablecloth still in it's package. for $1. are you kidding me?!?!

p.s. is that rodney yee i spy in that yoga dvd? he's my favorite!

katherine said...

i want that blue make-up case right now! i love those old suitcases. i found a cream one a long time ago & i absolutely love it. i do also love a good garage sale aka-NOT a "see how much money i can make before i send it to the d.i." sale.

Andrea said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. Our blog's private now and I couldn't find your email. Did i have it? The whole process was confusing.Email it to me if u get a chance...
acp389@gmail.com

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Yeah for bargain shopping! I just love it when i can find a good deal!

Sondra said...

I need to start looking at yard sales we are poor! ALSO laser tagging has been rescheduled for next week. I will call you to say when, but I hope you can come I haven't seen you in forever! AND I am excited for Heroes, I like Peter a lot too. Woo hoo. Only I don't know if we'll finish the seasons before season 3 starts!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You guys got out like bandits!! I love garage saling!! There was a HUGE one by my work that I was going to hit up on Saturday, but it rained all day long!! Guess it was a sign!! :)