So after a rough week of wierd hair my cousin-in-law (is there even such a thing as cousin-in-laws?) Naomi fixed my hair!!! I was so thankful. As you can see it's still just not that short but it feels SO short to me. Now from the back you can see a little bit of my neck line between my hair and shirt, it's pretty crazy. She was able to chop off the little mullet the other so-called stylist left hanging below all my other layers. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures before she fixed it but they probably would have been too scary anyway. Too bad you can't see how short the layers go in these pictures.
ANYWAYS I'm sure you're all about as sick of my hair as I am so I promise I won't post about it again :o)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Fixed...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i love it! i think it is so cute!
VERY cute.
I love the hair cut Emilie ... you look like a FOXXX!!!! haha i hate having to go through crazy hair disasters like that!
Anyway, i was wondering if i could get your address? My friend is throwing a baby shower for me and i'd really love to see you!
good work! I think it looks darling and so fun.
Oh Em, that looks so cute!! I am so glad I finally got to see it!
Post a Comment