For the past week every morning around 6:15am about 2-3 birds have been singing non-stop in the big tree outside my bedroom window. At first I loved waking up to them but then I realized that it was only 6am and I didn't have to get up until 7:30am. They just won't stop and I'm having a real hard time sleeping through their little concert. I think I need to find a new early morning hobby because it looks like I'll be getting up at 6am for the rest of the summer.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Birds...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! We have birds singing in our window at 5:00 am. grrrrr. The thing I hate the most is that we can't close the window because it is so stinking hot!
I have crazy bird outside my window too! Blah ... i love it when i'm up, but not when i'm trying to sleep!
i'm excited to see you. here's my email address:
sarahdenzer@gmail.com
thanks so much!
i have a woodpecker. need i say more?
Post a Comment