I'm getting my haircut. It's high time don't you think? I've basically had the same haircut since I was 10 yrs old. I knew getting a new do was a must when talking with my friend about my current style she politely said, "you don't really have a hairstyle right now, you just have hair."
So what should I do??? My hair is pretty long right now and I don't want to just go in get a trim and a few subtle layers like I always do and no one can even tell I had two inches cut off.
I don't want to go too short either, I don't think that would be flattering.
Let me know if you have any ideas!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
It's been decided...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it, I was just making the blog rounds and had made up my mind that if you hadn't posted I was going to send you a harassing email!!! Not that I didn't already know the sentiments behind this new post but yay anyway!
Good luck with the hair. I have always had struggles trying to get a new do too. For Christmas my mom hooked me up with her hair stylist at Legends and I was all excited thinking I was going to get something different. By the time that I was done with my specifications (easy to do, no too short) I ended up with basically the same hair style with some subtle highlights. I think I need to be more brave next time. I'm sure you'll come up with something great though.
Do what I do...look up on the internet people that you like their hair do and then post those pictures and have your blogging buddies vote. It really helped me out!
who are you going to for this cut? my guy, clint on university ave, is awesome. i go in and let him do what he wants and i am never let down. he's so great...let me know if you need an in!
Post a Comment