Stealing an idea from a friend's blog I've decided to get your input. I'm getting my hair cut either this week or next and I have no idea what to do. What do you think? Which hair cut could I pull off best?
...Short, above the shoulder A-line? (Yikes!)

...Or Medium? With a few side bangs?

...Or keep it long with more layers?

Saturday, January 19, 2008
Help!
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
3:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
i vote for the midlength. a-lines are cool for about 6 momths til they hit your shoulder and then grow weird. they are killer to grow out. i had a super severe a-line summer 06 and it took til summer 07 for me to cut it out properly. you should go shorter though woo
ooo... i'm eyeing that mandy moore do for myself... hmm.... but i agree with naomi. mid-length. i think the jessica simpson style would probably look best with your hair type. my two cents. :)
I like the mid-length too.
I agree, with everyone else. Mid-length is the way to go. You know I favor short hair for myself, but I think that if you cut all your hair off I would be sad. You just have really nice, thick hair. Mid length would be a good change without going crazy.
i think you should pull off any of them but it just depends on how brave you want to be.
GO ALL OUT! Hair grows! You would look AMAZING with a short do! slight A-line nothing completely dramatic!
I totally agree with Morgan!!! If you feel like you have had the same hairdo since 10...then go all out!! I think that it would really be a cute cut on you!
I like the mid-length one! It would look hot on you Em! How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long!
Post a Comment