For the past couple weeks Mitch and I have been listening to To Kill and Mockingbird.
For all of you who have yet to read this book it's fantastic. We finished it last night.
I read it a few years ago but Mitch hadn't had the p
leasure so we decided to read it together.
Thanks to the Provo Public Library we were able to get the book on CD read by Sissy Spacek too. It was really fun to be able to just snuggle up on the couch and listen.
Now we're just waiting to watch the movie.
Thanks for your recommendation Melody! I agree that "Atticus Finch is one the greatest literary heroes." If only more of us would display the same kind of patience and wisdom this world would be a much better place.
Well now we're looking for a new book to start. Let me know if any of you have suggestions!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Easy Listening...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I never really got sick with Haley and I am not sick yet! I was lucky with Haley and I hope that I am just as lucky. I am excited and nervous for another change. I hope that Haley will do well with the baby.
What a fun activity to do together. If you really want to read (or hear) something amazing, get Helen Keller's Story of My Life. I just finished listening to it via librivox.org (free online books - check it out!) and can't get over what an incredible outlook on life Helen Keller had. Happy listening!
:P
sweet blog.
Post a Comment