Sunday, July 29, 2007

You May Now Kiss the Bride...


My brother Jonathan is now a husband! Crazy. He and Kimberly were married on Thursday, July 26th and I'm sad to say I was the only family member not attending. Somehow, even though the day wasn't quite the same without me, they were able to enjoy :o)

Kimberly was the most beautiful bride and Jonathan didn't look so bad himself. With his new military style buz cut (given to him by Kimberly herself the night before) Jonathan looked a very handsome man. I am really excited for them both and I know that Jonathan will be a fantastic husband. Any girl that gets to marry him is pretty darn lucky! I have to say he got pretty lucky himself too. Kimberly's absolutly wonderful, smart, beautiful, kind, etc. and I don't think he could have made a bettter choice.

Now there off in St. Louis enjoying their first few days as a married couple. We are all so excited to see them start their new life together. I can't wait to come home and meet the new Mrs. Dokos.

2 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

Cute couple! You were right about how gorgeous she is. Oh and I love love love your new banner.

Wendy said...

Your blog is so cute...if you don't remember me I'm mitch's cousin (roberts older sister) I was at your wedding in Seattle. Anyway It's nice getting to know you better on your blog (I got the link off Liz's blog) anyway we have one too. kevinandwendyburke.blogspot.com. check it out if you want.