Another thing I love about my job is that I get to take Colin on walks around North Everett. Sometimes we go once a day, sometimes twice if the weather permits. It's wonderful. Not only is the neighborhood absolutely adorable but we're just two streets away from a fantastic view of the Puget Sound. I don't know if it's because I grew up in Kansas and far away from the coast but every time I see the water I feel like I'm on vacation.
Here are a few shots of the view and Colin looking snuggly in his stroller.
If you look closely above the lighthouse you can see the Olympic mountains peaking through the clouds on the other side of the sound. The island in the background of the harbor is Whidbey.
If you look closely above the lighthouse you can see the Olympic mountains peaking through the clouds on the other side of the sound. The island in the background of the harbor is Whidbey.
On a totally random side note I think I'm officially converted to seafood. I don't know if it has something to do with my proximity to the ocean or what but I've found myself craving it lately. I've always been pretty terrified of seafood, it's just always been too squishy and smelly for me but all of the sudden I'm loving it. I've eaten cod, salmon, and crab in the last four days alone.

7 comments:
it sounds like you're reall happy! it's beautiful there, but i still miss you! ps-- i HATE seafood
What a gorgeous place! We missed you at Lindsey B's baby shower last weekend, but it looks like you are having a great time up there.
Oh, I love seafood. I would eat or shrimp every day if I could. Have fun with the fresh stuff! Lucky you.
These pictures are so pretty and a good reminder of just how beautiful the pacific northwest is. Colin is so dang cute, I'm excited to meet him. Oh- I LOVE salmon and could eat it all the time!
I LOVE seafood. Most people who don't like it are either allergic or have just had really bad seafood (like fish-sticks). I've converted many-a-people to good seafood. Im jealous you live in a such a beautiful place. I miss the ocean!
yummm... fresh fish. you are living the good life, em!
So jealous of all your sea food. I'm not a fan of all of it, but crab, lobster ..yummy! You're little friend is adorable ...
Hi mitch. this is Nikki! My husband and I were looking at your link off of the hebers page and turns out your wife was in our singles ward before we got married. Hello Emilie. Congrats on the baby. That's awesome. Great to see you both
Post a Comment