I now know my colorstrology. Another mindless thing to figure out about yourself when you have nothing to do.
I don't know that I would ever want to surround myself in these "Autumn Sunset" colors but I think the description is relatively accurate. I try to always be loyal and often have difficulty breaking commitments, even if they're small because I never want to disappoint. I wouldn't call myself a person who needs to be in leadership positions but I'm definitely intense (a word I like to substitute for other less attractive words such as bossy, tense, or high-strung- all things that I can be at times too, but don't worry, I'm working on them). Check out the link here to find your own colorstrology.
Noting how much time I have on my hands I figured I'd show Mitch's colorstrology too. I love that it says he's "exotic" in his manner. It cracks me up, but it's true, he's "definitely not a run-of-the-mill person." Maybe it's just because I find him so irresistable but I agree that his "inner world is deep and mysterious." I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that wearing "slate rose" helps him move through life with trust and freedom though. Wouldn't you love to see him draped in rosy hues, yeah, me neither :o) Enjoy.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Because I'm Bored at Work...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The first time I read this I thought it said COLON instead of color...as in something about a colonoscopy.
Post a Comment