Friday, October 31, 2008

This morning on my way to work I noticed that the crossing guard was dressed up as a clown- red nose and all. For about five minutes I was really confused. Then I remembered it was Halloween. I guess I haven't quite gotten into the spirit of Halloween this year. Hope you all have a safe and spooky night!

4 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

Seriously, the first time I went out today I was so confused! We did get some cute trick-or-treaters at our house though!

MKS said...

i can't believe you didn't tell me about Hawaii. How fun! You look like a model with that flower in your hair. So fun to see you last week.

Sondra said...

Emilie I love your Hawaii pictures! Also, when are you leaving Provo? You haven't left yet have you? We all want to hang out before you leave!

katherine said...

hawaii looks like heaven right now! your fam looks fun. i love the picture of you guys in front of the temple. you should definitely frame that one somewhere. :)

did mitch find a job in washington? isn't he from there? i can't remember. you'll have to tell us all about it. it's nice distance from utah that you can go back for vacations. are you guys excited?

miss you!