My little brother Jonathan and his wife Kimberly and little girl Audrey were all sealed in the Houston Temple at the end of July. Mitch and I weren't able to go but my parents sent me a cd of pictures and I couldn't help but post a few of them. Doesn't Kimberly look like a princess? I love Audrey's pretty little white dress too. I'm so happy for them all!
After going to the temple my family was able to take a quick trip to the coast too. Now all the babies
have taken a dip in the ocean.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Congrats to Jonathan, Kimberly & Audrey...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so happy for your brother, how fun for that cute little family.
Kimberly does look SO beautiful. I am so glad that they reached this goal and that they had a fun little trip down to Texas.
Post a Comment