Perhaps the best week of my life!
For the last week and a half Mitch and I joined his family for vacation in Yachats, Oregon (pronounced "yaw hots"). Everything about it was perfect: the company, the weather, the food... and I never knew combing the beach for agates could be such a thrill!
We both got our fill of seafood on the trip as well and probably ate much more greasy fish and chips then we intended...but man was it all delicious. Not to mention the three gallon tub of ice cream we bought and finished over the trip. Mmmm...As you can tell from the previous posted pictures, we spent a lot of time down on the beaches and I loved running around with Alex feeling like a little girl with the sand between my toes. Most of all I loved getting to spend so much time with Mitch and his family, who I'm so glad to be able to call my family too. It definitely confirmed my excitement to get to spend more time with them in a few months. Yay for vacations!!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Yachats...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love this picture of you two. That shot of Yachats is so pretty.
I came across on article about yachats about a year ago and have been dying to plan a vacation there ever since!! Now i know who to talk to.
Wow. Everything looks so beautiful! Beaches...I am jealous!
HOw fun! I love vacations that are relaxing especially with family around. It looks so beautiful, i had no idea?
Post a Comment