I've seen this "tag" game on a few different blogs and thought it sounded like fun.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Memory Tag...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I remember one of the first times I "hung out" with you was over at Carli's house. We played a card game (I think) with the TWO Mikes! Hahaha...gotta love 'em. I remember I thought you were so pretty. Super jealous...all the guys thought you were so cool. And you are!!! Good old Olathe days!
Ha! I loved our sleepover talk. Oh yes, so many good times. Remember when we nearly died coming home from Salt Lake in my car and the windshield wipers stopped working? And I think of you whenever I hear a cowbell. I also recall you telling us about closet wrinkles (very real and annoying!) Oh, and there was that time we met for lunch after talking about it for so long. Wait a second, that hasn't happened yet. Let's do it soon!!!
I remember first meeting you when you guys and Aaron and Amanda all came home to visit. I was so excited that Drew's friends were all getting engaged cause that meant I would get some new girl friends! Too bad we don't all live near eachother :( Anyway, you were just glowing and I remember thinking how happy you guys were going to be when you got married! Mitch deffinitly is lucky to have you!
Sorry I deleted that. I guess there is someone that reads blogs that may have been bothered by one of the comments that I made. But seriously I loved just hanging out at your house eating your parents food and giggling with you, your mom and nads.
i have very many memories about you emilie like when i was scared and slept in your bed you are very nice and i love you. have fun
I have to say one of the best and most influential memories I have with you is of the two of us sitting in Bishopric meetings together. It was the beginning of our friendship and what opened up my eyes to see how much I actually liked you. We could serve together, but we could also work out, camp out in the living room , shop and just talk forever!!
Too many memories with a dear friend like you! I remember becoming nearly instant best friends the year we lived together at BYU. I also remember our second road trip to Colorado to see Miriam before she left on her mission. Our time together was too short. I hope we'll cross paths again someday!
Well since I've known you forever... I can't think of one specific memory, but you are definitely part of a lot of my memories. I do remember how you always made me tickle your arm during Young Women. Funny, because Chris likes me to tickle his arm, too. I guess it was good practice:)
I didn't know you super well, but I do remember what a great example you were. You were always so nice to everyone. I am pretty sure [because I was half asleep] that I was in your seminary class your senior [my junior] year because our class had soo many kids. But anyways, even at 6 in the morning you had such a good attitude about everything.
Oh, I have no idea where to start!!! I always remember vacations being super fun and always coming up with things to do to entertain ourselves. I remember our first year at KSU and how much closer we became. I also love our talks now and am so glad to have you as one of my closest friends! Love you!!!
I remember your lessons in Relief Society. I remember thinking how fun of a person you seemed and how I hoped that we could become friends! (I still do hope to become better friends). I remember you came to my house once with your husband to fulfill your duties as a family history consultant and you were just so nice and so down to earth. I remember thinking how genuine you seemed.
I remember the first time we really met was at girl's camp. woo hoo! I remember thinking you and Sarah Porter we so cool and why had we never met before? We basically hung out the whole rest of camp ... haha, good times!
Emilie,
I remember you and Josh and I going to eat at Applebee's once and thinking what a sweet person you are. Josh always had good things to say about you when you guys were in school. I think you are a really great person...thanks for being nice to Josh when he was investigating the church:)
Also, it is totally cool for you to have my blog listed on your blog.
Post a Comment