So Mitch isn't one to flaunt his musical skills but every now and then he'll sit down and let me listen to him play and it just makes my
heart melt. There is just something about the way he looks that makes my heart flutter.
I on the other hand have no musical skills whatsoever. Every now and then Mitch gives me music lessons which are mostly comprised of humming, trying to match his notes and singing simple tunes. It's quite a hoot. I'm terrible and sometimes I think it surprises him how off key I can be (and not even realize it myself). Maybe someday I'll learn, until then he's the musical one in the family and I love it.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
What a babe!...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are like twins ... i just updated my blog and they look like the same posts! haha :)
Lucky you! Being serenaded is always a thrill.
Post a Comment