...is LOST. It's actually kind of funny to me because I always tell myself that I'm not someone who just LOSES personal property but it turns out that's not true because in the past week I have managed to leave my purse in someone else's car as well as lose my cell phone.
I don't know how or where it happened. Sometime on Saturday between conference sessions it disappeared. Mitch and I went on a walk so it could be somewhere between my house and ShopKo but that's a good stretch and I'd rather not have to re-trace my steps. So if you've called and been sent straight to voicemail I'm not avoiding your calls. Feel free to email :o)
Monday, April 7, 2008
My Cell Phone...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is hilarious!!
that's sad. I hate it when stuff like that happens. I actually lose things all the time. I just wait a few days and they show back up (I blame Madison most of the time :).
So sorry, I know too well how terribly crippling it can be to not have your cell phone! Hope it shows up soon!
That's really annoying!! I really don't like losing things. I hope it turns up soon or you get a new one....that is a much more fun idea!!!
That is funny. New cell phones are awesome. Hope you are doing well. Ps I can take your family picture whenever you want!
so i called last night and your cell phone said it wasn't accepting incoming calls and i thought "cool now how am I supposed to get a hold of Emilie why didn't she tell me she got a new number or something" then I remembered that you lost your phone :(
so um, we're coming to Utah April 23! do you want to hang out?
Emilie that's so exciting. Next time you talk to Jonathan pass on my congrats! I hope they're loving their cute little babe :)
Post a Comment