Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is not good...

Yesterday I ate:
A bunch of salty, seasoned tator tots.
Two slices of kraft singles cheese.
About a liter of red cream soda.


A Look candy bar and part of an Abra Zabra taffy bar.

Deep fried chicken strips.
A bunch of Salsa Verde Doritos that I wasn't even hungry for but I ate them anyway.A whole chocolate bunny and other Easter candy.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

I am so jealous! IF I ate that I think that I would put on 5 pounds easily! You are so lucky to have such a high metabolism!

Natalie said...

You have always amazed me with your selection of foods. Sounds like a very interesting Saturday night! Well, I love you and I have some new posts so check out my blog!!!

Vanessa said...

I love it. I bet you didn't gain a single pound! LUCKY!

Emilie May said...

one word - awesome.

Sondra said...

That sounds like my daily diet!! Yummy! Now I am craving some tots!

Lauren Jayne said...

So basically that workout in the morning did a lot of good!!! Seriously though, I want to pick a day and post what I eat, it would be interesting/disgusting to see!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

When did you start eating so healthy? haha .... it's all good! You crack me up!