First off, check out Mitch's face in the second picture. I love that man! He wasn't originally going to go but after the car accident on Friday night we didn't have a way up so one of the guys from Mitch's mission district offered to give us all a
ride. It worked out perfectly.
We had a fabulous time, it was the perfect venue, our seats were great and of course, Rufus Wainwrights voice was as amazing as ever! Even the deadly drive home from Park City in the snow was worth getting to see Rufus live.
This is the best shot I could get from our spot in the balcony. Too bad it's so blurry.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
The Concert...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Rufus should write a song about falling in love with that face!
you got in a car accident too?emilie and emilie both got in car accidents. awesome.
I've been to one of his concerts here in DC. Ben Folds was also there. They both really know how to perform. Rufus has such a captivating sound, almost mesmerizing. Hopefully he didn't have too many inappropriate gay jokes at your concert too.
SO much fun lady! I love getting to go out and do fun things like this ... but hold up car accident? Explain this to me! I hope everything was okay!
Visit www.pandora.com it is the coolest website where you can type in an artist that you like and it will play similar music. I have found so many cool artists I've never even heard of on there.
Post a Comment