I can't help it. I love this crazy, gaunt, moody singers voice. Her soulful reggae rhythm just does something for me. Make sure you get the edited album though!
Who's your favorite female artist? I'm trying to broaden my musical horizons so let me know who you put on when you just want to sing along.
Listening to: I Wake Up Alone, Amy Winehouse
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Another post on music...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hello emilie and mitch! um, how about cher or dixie chicks--haha. or regina skeptor? well, i just wanted to say hello and is mitch still in school? i couldn't remember. random question. well, talk to you later.
What the heck! Katherine you can't just leave a comment and not let me know how to contact you back. How are you? How's Daniel and Eli? I miss ya.
me too! i feel really guilty about liking her... but i really can't help it. glad i'm in good company!
I want you to be Amy Winehouse for Halloween.
I like your new background and that you have posted twice in one week, I think it is funny how you and I could talk forever but you seem to come up short of a topic when it comes to blogging!!
My favorite female artist right now is Kate Havnevik, but you already know that and have her CD! Ingrid Michaelson has a great voice too.
Oh my gosh!! I didn't even realize that she was Amy Whinehouse!! She is a very pretty girl when she doesn't have the beehive hair thing going on!
sorry--i totally forgot to say ours is dkclarkes.blogspot.com later!
Check out Leona Lewis ... "Bleeding Love"! I LOVE her. Can't get enough of that song and wish she had an album out. But not yet. Others i love include: Lilly Allen, Ingrid Michaelson and I'm also addicted to Sarah Bareilles! Chick singers RULE!
Post a Comment