I feel really blessed to have lived on this earth alongside so many great men. I love the gospel. I love the men and women that help draw each of us closer to heaven.
“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.”
( “Lord, Increase Our Faith,” Ensign, Nov. 1987, 52–53.)
Monday, January 28, 2008
To a Great Latter-Day Saint...
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Agreed, funny you should select this quote, I almost posted this one too!
Excellent. I love reading everyone's thoughts on the passing of our dear prophet.
Post a Comment