Friday, October 26, 2007

A New Start...

I've finally found a new job! This was my first week with the John Kuchinski Agency in Pleasant Grove, Utah (gotta love his last name- it's Russian/Polish if you're curious).
The works not very interesting but I really enjoy the people I work with and it has a really laid back atmosphere. Plus I get to use my insurance agent's license (it's nicely framed above my desk) so I don't feel like taking that stupid test was too much of a waste of time.
The only bad news is that Atlas still hasn't paid me since Sept. 25th (which is a big deal considering I worked all the way up until Oct. 19th). But I'm trying not to freak out too much.
This job is a really nice change and all in all I actually glad I had such an easy excuse to leave my last job, the fit just wasn't so good for me there.
So. . . if any of you would like a car or home quote just let me know, we'd love to have you business :o)

1 comments:

Lauren Jayne said...

Yay for making a decision. I'm glad you feel good about your choice because really everyone needs a friend in the insurance business...I'm pretty sure that is slogan material right there!