Wednesday, June 6, 2007

my wedding day ~ June 09, 2006


This is a bit late but considering the fact that my one year anniversary is only days away I think it's appropriate to reminisce. (Plus, many of my friends have yet to see any pictures from my wedding day.) This has been the happiest year of my life. For all those who say your first year is the hardest, I completely disagree. Currently Mitch and I work for the same company and have thankfully been able to work all the same hours (which is especially nice considering we only have one car). Therefore we spend an incredible amount of time together, I would say we spend at least four times as much time together as most couples get to. This would make some people really sick of each other, but not Mitch and I. We know it won't always be this way but we are definitely enjoying it while it lasts. For now, we can't get enough of each other. Needless to say I love him completely and can't imagine a more wonderful husband.


1 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so true! Treasure these times Em. I really miss when Will and I were poor, going to school, and able to spend tons of time together. Things are still fun now, but we just have to make our time quality.