Here's the new baby girl! And yes, they finally picked a name...Amelia Mae. They had a difficult time narrowing it down but I think they made a good decision. Amelia ranked 80th on the Social Security name list so they made a wise decision, not too common, not too rare. The middle name comes from Grandma.
Her and Mommy arecomforably at home now getting sleep in 2 hour increments. We're all happy to know that Natalie is healing very well (according to all the nurses and doctors) and she is having a great time being a new mother. Amelia likes to sleep alot (remind you of anyone else?), so Natalie spends a lot of time waking her up to eat. My mom says Natalie was just the same when she was a newborn. Here's a few more pictures, I especially love the one of Jacob, he's a very proud uncle.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Amelia Mae!!!
Posted by
emilie s. d. p.
at
5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think I'm glad they went with Amelia. I really admire Amelia Earheart or however you spell her last name so chances are your niece will be equally admirable with a name like that.
Post a Comment